Interested in working with us? View the posting(s) below!
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
We’re looking to grow! Ditto Kids is hiring a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator. You’ll work with the Managing Editor to create a marketing plan to grow our circulation, business presence and help establish Ditto Kids as a leader in accessible anti-bias educational materials that are family as well as classroom-friendly.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience building social media presence and converting social media growth to sales.
- Has small business marketing experience.
- Has a design-oriented eye for detail.
- Stays up to date on marketing trends.
- Is a self-starter and enjoys working independently.
- Takes initiative in a startup environment.
- Has a degree of familiarity or experience working with kids, even if they’re your own!
- Is interested in growing with us!
- Interested, and most importantly, is passionate about this work!
- Manage, curate, and grow Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Track and report on trends.
- Develop a marketing plan with the Managing Editor.
- Do a small amount of online education (about 10% of content).
- Coordinate and send email marketing. Track and report on trends.
This job is an exempt, part-time, consultant position we expect to take about 3-5 hours a week, with room to grow. Pay will be commensurate with experience. BIPOC women especially encouraged to apply.
Email Alexandria Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short response to the following questions:
- How do you approach anti-racism/anti-bias continuing education in your life and home?
- Tell us about your marketing experience.
- Why do you want to work with Ditto Kids?
- Please provide examples of IG accounts and marketing emails you’ve created. We’d love to hear more about businesses you’ve worked with and your experience.
Applications received by October 17th given first consideration. We will keep the search going until we've found the right fit!